Carrier Direct Marketing recognises the importance of providing a website that is accessible to all user groups. To that end we are committed to making our website accessible to everyone, including blind or partially sighted visitors who use screen readers.
If you have any questions regarding the accessibility of this site, or if you experience any difficulty in using it, please Contact Us.
- We have developed this site to be A (or higher) compliant with W3C Web Content Accessibility guidelines 1.0 according to our interpretation of the guidelines
- All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional using structured semantic markup and are presented using a valid Cascading Style Sheet (CSS)
We have implemented the following accessibility features to make it easier for people with disabilities to use our website.
This site has been designed for ease of use. All main pages can be accessed via the navigation buttons on the left hand side of every page. Secondary pages can be accessed via links at the foot of every page. Linking text has been written to make sense out of context to help visitors using screen readers and a link to our site map has been provided at the foot of every page.
The content on this website has been written to be clear and concise; readable on the screen using contrasting colours and useful or interesting to our visitors. We do not make use of 'pop-up' windows.
All font sizes are relative enabling our visually impaired visitors to resize text through standard browser controls:
- In Internet Explorer, click Page , then Text Size , and your preferred size
- In Firefox, click View , then Text Size , then Increase or Decrease
- In Netscape click View , then Text Zoom , and then your preferred percentage size
The content of this website is presented using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). If your browser or browsing device does not support CSS, the use of structured semantic markup ensures that each page is still readable and clearly structured. Alternatively, you may wish to import your own style sheet:
- In Internet Explorer select Tools , then Internet Options , and then click on Accessibility . Now select any or all 3 checkboxes to ignore colours, font styles and font sizes. You can also change your style sheet by clicking the checkbox that says, Format document using my style sheet , browse to your style sheet and click OK
- In Netscape select Edit , then Preferences and then Appearance . You will be given the choice to specify your own colours and fonts
All images used on this website include 'alt' tags (text alternatives). This allows visitors to see what the image is meant to convey even if they have chosen to prevent images from being displayed or if a screen reader is being used to read the page. Images have also been optimised for quick download times.
Forms are used on this website to allow our visitors to request information. All our forms follow a logical Tab sequence and Labels are associated with fields using HTML label tags.
If you'd like to know more about Carrier Direct Marketing, please call 01271 336 000 or Contact Us today!